Summarised extract from Club Rules:
• Management of the club is vested in the officers and committee
• Subscriptions as decided at the annual meeting are due after the AGM
• A member may be suspended if subscription has not been paid within two months of the due date
• Keys to the court and pavilion must not be passed to, lent or copied for non-members and must be returned to the club when membership ceases
• Property left at the club is at owner’s risk. The Club’s insurance is for Public Liability only.
• Balls are not provided by the club, although senior members sometimes leave used balls for juniors’ use. These must not be taken away.
• Club times and junior times are as decided at the AGM and are posted in the club pavilion
• At CLUB TIMES senior members play together and courts cannot be reserved
• At other times courts are bookable online (up to one week in advance only).
Each senior (21 and over) member may book one court for one hour per session, for either singles or doubles.
Morning session is from 9am to 12pm, afternoon session 1pm to 6pm.
A family membership will only entitle the booking of a single hour per family per session. If a court is free when a family has finished a booked hour, then they can use it to follow on.
Juniors may not book courts.
• From 1st May to 30th September it is preferred that mainly white tennis clothing is worn during play
• Members should only park cars in the slip road to the Village Hall